Campus Clínic: Clínic Hospital of Barcelona, IDIBAPS, Faculty of Medicine-University of Barcelona
Campus Clinic is formed by three main institutions:
- Hospital Clinic, a tertiary, referral, reference hospital well equipped to attend all acute and chronic human diseases with a special focus on translational research. It is a century-old, public university hospital that is really committed to research.
- IDIBAPS (August Pi Sunyer Biomedical Research Institute), a center of excellence for both basic and translational research;
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of the University of Barcelona, ranked amongst the first in Spain.
Located in the center of Barcelona, Campus Clínic integrates basic, translational and clinical research as the basis for progress, to improve the health care of our patients and to try to identify the causes of diseases and ways to cure them.
The Campus Clínic develops and is a reference in healthcare, research and teaching activities with the aim of achieving excellence.
- Hospital Clinic Barcelona is the top ranked hospital in Spain in the last decade and 21st in the world according to “World Best Hospitals 2020”, Newsweek
- IDIBAPS is among the top ranked research centers in Spain in the past 10 years and an international reference in several research areas.
- Universitat de Barcelona (UB) ranks among the first 100 Universities in the world
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at UB is top ranked in Spain in the last decade.