INFORMATION TO THE USER
CATALUNYA LA PEDRERA FOUNDATION (henceforth, the FOUNDATION) is the responsible of the processing of the personal data of the user and informs that the data will be dealt in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR UE 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 LOPDGDD) concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, which provides the following information on the treatment:
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT: Maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to perform the treatment are:
- Remittance of commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes possible commercial communications. These communications will be made by the FOUNDATION and related about their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process requests or petitions made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available to them.
- Submit the newsletter of the webpage.
DATA PRESERVATION CRITERIA: The data provided will be preserved while there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the treatment, as well as to comply with the fiscal obligations. When no longer necessary for such purpose, it will be subsequently retained for the time required by the applicable regulations. After this blocking time, it will be removed with appropriate security measures to guarantee pseudonomization of data or total destruction thereof.
COMMUNICATION OF THE DATA: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except for legal obligation or to those parties involved in the Programme. Rights that assist the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability, limitation, opposition and erasure of your data.
- Right to file a complaint with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not conform to current regulations. Contact data to exercise your rights:
OBLIGATORY OR FACULTATIVE CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION FACILITATED BY THE USER
By marking the corresponding checkboxes and filling out the fields indicated with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or those facilitated in a download area, the user expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that the provided data are necessary to meet the request, by the lender, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the FOUNDATION are truthful and assumes responsibility for communicating any modification thereof.
The FOUNDATION informs and expressly guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties (excepte as provided in “comunication of the data”), and that whenever a transfer of personal data may occur express, informed and unequivocal consent by the user will be previously requested. All data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that all data is not provided, the information and services provided are not guaranteed to be fully adapted to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the FOUNDATION is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of the personal data of his liability, and manifestly with the principles described in the Article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are dealt with.
The FOUNDATION guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and has informed them the right information so that they can exercise them.
Copyright © Catalunya La Pedrera Foundation - Revision: 2019