La Salle R&D - URL
La Salle I+D is a research center located in the Campus of La Salle - Ramon Llull University, which brings together 2 recognized research groups, as well as TECNIO, a technology and knowledge transfer center.
La Salle R & D has a long history in various fields of research: from Data Science applied to particle physics at CERN, to the architectural response to the challenges of the world through the application of ICT, including the relationship between person and machine through media technologies and linked human perception.
All research teams are made up of highly qualified professionals and creative researchers that ensure excellence and transversality.
La Salle R&D:
- 2 research groups, both consolidated and funded, by the Catalan Agency for Management of University and Research Grants (AGAUR) in the call SGR2021.
- 1 TECNIO Seal for Technology and Knowledge Transfer – 2020-now
Awards from the researchers involved in the BIYSC project:
- Premis FAD
- Premis Adi-FAD
- Premi Bienal Española de Arquitectura y Urbanismo
- Premi Mies Van der Rohe – European Union prize for contemporary architecture
- Premi Bienal Internacional de Arquitectura de Buenos Aires
- Premi Bienal de la Sota
- Premi Catalunya Construcció
- Premi Catalunya Ecodisseny
Ramon Llull University - La Salle ranks:
- 6th Place of the Spanish Universities in World University Rankings.
- 601-650 in QS World University Rankings.
- 4rth Place in U-Ranking referred to Teaching.
- 6th Place in Spain in Ranking CyD.
- 6 undergraduate degrees, in the best Spanish Degrees in El Mundo Ranking.