This past summer 141 high school students from 32 different nationalities have had the opportunity to enjoy a new BIYSC experience.
The 6th edition of BIYSC was held in Barcelona, July 4th to 15th 2022.
During this intensive period of time, the participants were not only living together with their international colleagues that share their same passion for science, but also enjoy their time by:
- Attending the opening ceremony in the UNESCO World Heritage Site La Pedrera (Casa Milà), one of the masterpieces by the genious arquitect Gaudí.
- Working hands-on in a scientific project within a research center of their choice.
- Attending scientific lectures from leading scientists and participating in debates and discussions on the challenges scientists face today and in the future.
- Visiting some of the top international industrial sites and research facilities across Catalonia.
- Sightseeing of Barcelona and surroundings, and taking part in social and networking activities.
- Presenting their project’s results in the closing ceremony.
You can download the BIYSC 2022 brochure below.