Next summer, 120 high school students will have the chance to enjoy a new BIYSC experience. The 5th edition of BIYSC will be held July 6th to 17th 2020 in Barcelona.
During this intensive period of time, the participants will not only be living together with their international colleagues that share their same passion, but also enjoy their time by:
- Attending to the opening ceremony in the UNESCO World Heritage Site La Pedrera (Casa Milà).
- Working hands-on in a project within a research center of their choice.
- Attending scientific lectures from leading scientists and participating in debates and discussions on the challenges and that scientists face today.
- Visiting some of the top international industrial sites and research facilities across Catalonia.
- Sightseeing of Barcelona and surroundings, and taking part in the social and networking activities.
- Presenting their project’s results in the closing ceremony in La Pedrera (Casa Milà).