If you are interested in attending BIYSC 2017, be sure you meet all the requirements listed in Candidates’ Profile and proceed with the following steps:
- The applicant’s parent/legal tutor must complete and submit the AUTHORIZATION FORM.
- Once submitted, you will immediately receive an e-mail with the link to the APPLICATION FORM, that the candidate student will have to fill with the following information:
- Contact details of the student
- Official academic transcript/s
- Project in which the applicant wants to participate (3 preference options)
- Personal statement and motivation letter
- Explanation of the initiatives that the student will undertake to collect the necessary funds to cover the participation fee
- Contact details of the school teachers that will recommend the student (name and email)
- After submitting the application form, the applicant’s science/mathematics/technology teacher and the tutor/head teacher/head of studies will receive an e-mail with a link to the RECOMMENDATION FORM.
To enter the selection process is essential to submit all four listed forms:
- Authorization form of the applicant’s parent/legal tutor.
- Application form.
- Confidential recommendation form of the science, mathematics or technology teacher.
- Confidential recommendation form of the tutor, head teacher or head of studies of the center.
There will be three application calls:
- 1st Application Call: December 1st 2016 – January 30th 2017*
- 2nd Application Call: January 31st – March 31st 2017*
- 3rd Application Call: April 1st – May 1st 2017*
Application does not guarantee the direct entry to the program. All candidates will be part of the selection process. The final selection will be communicated to all candidates via e-mail as described in the Selection Process.